I'll be with the flowers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010



The other day one of my friends asked each of us what setting best described us and for me she suggested a field of flowers... she couldn't have been more right. Little did she know that the night before I had been in Hampstead Heath doing just that. It reminds me of one of my favorite children's books "Ferdinand the Bull." It's about a bull who would rather sit under a tree and smell the flowers than ever consider going in a bull ring. I think he just might be on to something...

2 Response to I'll be with the flowers

June 3, 2010 at 6:12 PM

I love the photo of you, is it on your new camera? Flowers make such wonderful backgrounds and subjects for photos

June 12, 2010 at 5:55 AM

This is our new camera... I love it! Lot's to learn, tho. Thanks so much for commenting, Evie!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger