The Diptych Project: Buttons

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Diptych Project: two friends (once neighbors & now an ocean apart), one theme
Top photo: Evie, bottom photo: Ann

Warm weather is finally upon us!  The sun has awoken from it's slumber and I am ready to welcome it with open arms! 

We spent last week in Tennessee on holiday and came back with hearts full from time spent with family and friends.  Our time together as a family was so precious and we are all missing daddy now that he is back at work.  As I was thinking through what to photograph for our theme this week, I caught sight of my unpacked suitcase (I strongly dislike unpacking after a trip!) and noticed the beautiful light falling on my cardigan.  I love the pattern from my blinds and the motion of the lines as they move through the sweater.  I guess there is an up side to my delayed unpacking!

Please visit Evie's blog to learn more about what inspired her photo.
You can see our previous diptychs here.


No Response to "The Diptych Project: Buttons"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger